Dental problems

The surgery cannot help with problems with your teeth and gums. We recommend seeing a dentist instead.

GPs cannot provide dental care

Contact your dentist or use the service below to find an NHS dentist near you.

Christchurch dental services

You can browse Christchurch's services directory below.

If you need urgent help:

Contact NHS 111 if you have:

  • significant facial swelling
  • uncontrolled bleeding
  • severe dental pain
  • a severe dental injury (trauma)

In urgent situations, 111 may be able to book you an emergency dentist appointment.

Request an appointment at the surgery

If the services above are not suitable, you can request an appointment at the surgery.